SG PERFORMANCE BINDINGS
We use better materials!
The topnotch bindings for hardboot carving built for durability and top performance. Many years of riding experience packed into a masterpiece. For a precise, safe and comfortable ride. No binding breaks. Packed with new features like 6 mm- tempered spring steel bails, forged stainless mounting nuts, an all-stainless-steel hardware, spherical washers to allow a perfect screw alignment even when using cants and lifts, anodized „AL 7075 aircraft aluminium“ parts and a smart bonus: a top quality „WERA®“4 mm allen key („the icing on the cake“).
WE USE BETTER MATERIALS. YOU TRY IT – YOU LIKE IT!
The SG PERFORMANCE BINDINGS is built to be adjustable in size and fitting to all boot sizes.
We offer a heel bail option with a lower profile (NW) for special race boots like Northwave Point, Mountain Slope and for Touring Skiboots.
- CNC milled AL7075 „airplane aluminium“ plates and disks
- all AL7075 parts anodized
- ø 6 mm tempered stainless steel bails
- optional bails length to fit all boots: UPZ, Deeluxe, Northwave, Mountainslope, Skiboots
- glassfiber reinforced ZYTEL® synthetic material
- all stainless steel hardware
- 4 mm stainless steel allen key hardware from WERA® included
- spherical washers for perfect screw alignment
Which size Bindings do I need?
Our Bindings are now suitable for all boot sole lenghts we know of, so no worries about that.
They can easily be adjusted to fit any sole lenghts from either about 235mm to 275 or 260mm to 300mm in a minute or two. No technical skills or special tools required!
Which Bail height do I need?
We do offer a special option for boots with a lower sole to get the best performance out of your SG bindings.
The difference (3mm) lies in the lower heel bail while the front bail is the same.
- The Standard heel bail (53 mm) will fit UPZ Standard, Deeluxe and almost all hardboots, new and vintage, you can think of.
- The Northwave heel bail (50 mm) is 3mm lower and will fit Northwave and Mountain Slope boots obviously, but also the UPZ Race Heel and some modified ski boots.